Homes Association of Cedar Hills
Garbage/Recycling/Yard Container & Firewood Piles
· Fence slats – solid fencing preferred4. Seeing a substantial portion of a garbage container or wood pile is not acceptable. For example, if a garbage container is behind a fence and is screened from direct view but sides of the garbage container are visible from different angles on the street, this will not be considered adequate screening.
· Pickets – open space between pickets should be kept to a minimum
· Chain link (cyclone) fencing – only if fence slats are used to block the view through the fence
5. Note: A vehicle, a shrub or bush, are not considered acceptable screening for a garbage can and/or wood pile. Also, a cyclone fence by its self is not appropriate screening.
6. An Association permit is required to construct the screening noted above.
Adopted by Board of Directors Mark Swan, President
Homes Association of Cedar Hills,
Date: ________July 8, 2014_______________